Friday, May 7, 2010

Time to catch up!


Maddie love's to blog and scrap and does an extremely good job at in but she is tied up with work for the time being. She works so hard for this family full time, and I mean full time. the routine starts at 4:45 where she gets up gets ready and I slip out of my coma for a sweet kiss and to have her tell me something that I wont remember come the afternoon. She spends her day at the Development center in American Fork, her job demands a lot from her which anyone who is a nurse understands that anything and everything happens during a nurses shift. Listening to the stories I can't imagine some of the things she takes care of but am glad she does such a good job at it. After 8 hours she is back home and back into mommy mode, Lilly loves her mommy so much and gets so happy to see Mads when she gets home. Maddie gets to follow Lilly around the house playing with toys, reading etc. She is an amazing mother and gives so much to our family. WIth all of this taking her time and energy blogging comes low on a what seems endless list.
So I Mike have decided i'll attempt to keep up on our blog and let you know how our family is doing. We have quite a bit going on and want to share it with everyone.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Ya hoo! I'm glad your taking your turn at the blog. I love it when Sean posts on ours.