Tuesday, May 11, 2010

.
She Likes Her Dad (Halloween 2009)
Today I woke up with Maddie at 4:45 because the alarm (set to the radio) went off so loud I thought I had crapped myself even if it was Celine Dion it was scary. Then after Mads left I couldn't go back to sleep. I kept having anxiety about Maddie and worrying, so I came out to the computer and read the Nie Nie Dialogues, she is so funny. I am reading the old blogs from 2005 and she puts some great stories on. Well I made it back to sleep for 15 min and then Lilly woke up. Luckily for me one of our newer traditions is to snuggle on the couch together and watch Mickey Mouse. She is such an angel. So we are pals for the summer while I am doing summer online classes and not working. I am going to see if I can get some more work on the house done. More about that later

No comments: