Monday, December 29, 2008

Belly Shots

I wanted to surprise Mike with some maternity pictures for Christmas. He knew that I wanted to get some really good pictures done to document my big belly. My cousin Allie, who is absolutely amazing and even did our engagement pictures, came over with Missy (sisters) and they did a photo shoot while Mike was at work. It was lots of fun. I told them they had to edit the pictures really good to get rid of the train-track stretch marks. They ended up doing like 250 pictures!!! I picked a few of them out and had them printed for Mike. They are still working on editing the rest of them. Here are a few of the pics....
  

2 comments:

Teri said...

So cute. Those girls are amazing. I can't wait to have them do some for me! Allie has some on her blog too, they are amazing!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful Maddie! I love it. You're so close, just a few more days!!!