Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5 months already!

Lilly and I went to Colorado Springs this past weekend. While we were there Poppy  (my dad) took some pictures out by the little pond in the back yard. We're gonna call these Lilly's 5 month pictures. She'll be 5 months in three days! She's getting so big! It's amazing how fast she learns things. She can now sit up by herself and doesn't need any support. She still can't roll back over onto her back after she has rolled to her tummy though. Soon enough I'm sure.



6 comments:

Clemclan said...

Oh my gosh those are so stinkin cute. That's crazy that she can sit up. Bentley is no where close to sitting. But I guess a month is a huge milestone for babies.

Mads said...

lilly's been sitting up for almost a month, but she can do it by herself now. before i just had to sit behind her with my legs out...is bently rolling around yet?

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just too precious!!!

Teri said...

beautiful pictures! I love them.

Clemclan said...

ya he's pretty close to rolling around. He tries when he's in his chair, but he's strapped in. I've sitting bentley up against me and he loves it.

christa elyce said...

you two are the most gorgeous ladies ever!