Wednesday, March 25, 2009

an Angel's Blessing


Lilly was blessed on March 1, 2009. No, we did not change her name...it is Lilly Anastasia Robertson. She was blessed by her daddy, Michael Lynn Robertson, Jr. Lots of friends and family came to our ward. She truly is loved. Her circle was quite large, I guess it would be with family taking up 4 center rows at church! 
Those standing in her
 blessing circle included:
Mike, Grandpa Robertson, Grandpa Leftwich, Great Grandpa Leftwich, my cousins Andrew, Keith, and Chuck; Mike's bro Ray, my uncles Sean, David and Brad and our Bishop.

Lilly wore my blessing dress, my tights and my baby ring. It was very sweet. She also had a beautiful pink satin, quilted blanket similar to mine.
After the blessing there was a lunch at Mike's parents' house. Tons of food and gabbing.

2 comments:

Clemclan said...

She looks so sweet and beautiful, just like an angel! I wish we could have been there. I miss everyone, especially Utah! It would be fun to have our babies together and hang out. I am so happy for you and I love you.

walkerbunch said...

Lilly looks so pretty. That's neat that she was able to wear your things.